Land Rover Freelander parts, merchandise & accessories
Land Rover Freelander
- The Land Rover Freelander was a compact sport utility vehicle (SUV) which was produced by the British manufacturer Land Rover, in both two-wheel and four-wheel drive versions, from 1997 to 2014. The second generation, launched in 2007, was marketed as the LR2 in North America and as the Freelander 2 in Europe.
- It uses a monocoque (unibody) structure, in common with almost all other crossovers in its class, but unlike traditional SUVs built with body-on-frame designs.The Freelander was replaced by the Discovery Sport in 2015.For the 2011 model year, the option of two wheel drive (badged as eD4) was available. This version also lost Terrain Response and Hill Descent Control. For the 2014 model year, the Freelander gets a revised look with a grill and new interior piece.
- The vehicle is available in a 6-speed Getrag M66EH50 manual and a 6-speed Aisin AWF21 automatic in the following engine types:
- Petrol engines:
- 2.0 L Ford EcoBoost 243 PS I4
- 3.2 L Ford SI6 233 PS I6
- Diesel engines:
- 2.2 L Ford Duratorq 150 PS eD4
- 2.2 L Ford Duratorq 160 PS TD4
- 2.2 L Ford Duratorq 190 PS SD4