- The Peugeot 307 is a small family car produced by the French manufacturer Peugeot since 2001, following the Peugeot 306 which ceased production in 2002.
- In June 2005, the 307 was revised to meet the onslaught of rivals which had been launched since the introduction of the 307 four years earlier in 2001.
- The 307 was available as a 3 and 5-door hatchback, 2-door coupé cabriolet, 5-door estate and 4-door saloon with the folowing powertrain:
- 1.4 L ET3 I4 (petrol)
- 1.6 L TU5 I4 (petrol)
- 1.6 L DV6 HDi I4 (diesel HDII)
- 2.0 L EW10 I4 (petrol)
- 2.0 L DW10 HDi I4 (diesel)