Toyota Auris parts, merchandise & accessories
- The Toyota Auris was launched in 2006.For the first generation only, the more luxurious Auris was named Toyota Blade in Japan. The Auris succeeds the Toyota Allex in Japan and the Corolla RunX. Toyota Australia and Toyota New Zealand resisted suggestions from Toyota Japan to adopt the new European Auris name for the Corolla.
- The Auris is available in the following engines:
- 1.33L 101 hp I4
- 1.4L 97 hp I4
- 1.6L 132 hp I4
- 1.8L 147 hp I4
- 2.4L 158 hp I4
- 1.4L 90 hp I4
- 2.0L 126 hp I4
- 2.2L 177 hp I4
- In Australia, the Auris is sold as "Corolla" hatchback with "Seca" emblem on the hatch door above the licence plate.The Auris was released on 1 February 2007 in the United Kingdom, replacing the Toyota Corolla hatchback
- The second generation of the Auris was revealed on 20 August 2012. It features a wider, lower stance with a more luxurious interior and resembles the Corolla (E170) in its exterior and interior.For the Japanese market, the Auris is available with either 1.2-litre turbocharged 8NR-FTS, 1.5-litre 1NZ-FE or 1.8-litre 2ZR-FAE engine.
- The third generation Auris was based on the Toyota New Global Architecture (TNGA) platform for the 2019 model year. It was unveiled at the March 2018 Geneva Motor Show. In North America, Japan and Australia, it uses the Corolla name